DND 4e Player looking for game

Pen and Paper Role Playing Games. Discuss rules and recruit players for your games.

DND 4e Player looking for game

Postby Mammalpants » 28 May 2013, 21:28

Hey all,
I have been Dming a 4e game on and off for the past few months with some friends but would like to get in to a game as a PC on a more regular basis.
Mammalpants

Re: DND 4e Player looking for game

Postby bdcjacko » 29 May 2013, 16:50

Wednesdays at 7 at the store, I GM a 4e game. cool people only.
bdcjacko

Postby Mammalpants » 29 May 2013, 20:44

Hey this sounds great; I got the message later on Wendesday night but will try to make in on the first Wednesday of June. Really looking forward to it; let me know if you want me to do any background story/character creation before then; not sure what player type is needed (controller/striker/defender/leader), but i am happy to fill any role wanted/needed. Looking forward to being a PC :>
Mammalpants

Postby bdcjacko » 05 Jun 2013, 16:09

Mammalpants wrote:Hey this sounds great; I got the message later on Wendesday night but will try to make in on the first Wednesday of June. Really looking forward to it; let me know if you want me to do any background story/character creation before then; not sure what player type is needed (controller/striker/defender/leader), but i am happy to fill any role wanted/needed. Looking forward to being a PC :>

Fairly balanced group right now. Be whatever.
bdcjacko

Return to Role Playing Games