Players looking for D&D 3.5 or Pathfinder

Pen and Paper Role Playing Games. Discuss rules and recruit players for your games.

Players looking for D&D 3.5 or Pathfinder

Postby Zyrb » 18 Apr 2012, 18:21

I am just recently back into town, and I am looking a game to play with a few friends. We currently have two seasoned players of 3.5 and one rather fresh player. The two seasoned players have quite a background in different styles of RPG's as well as MMO's. There are all sorts of games we would be willing to play, but I would rather stay away from 4.0. Please contact me at ReForsaken@Gmail.com, with any information.

Our avaliable times are: Monday and Fridays, with some room to change. Thank you for your interest.
Last edited by Zyrb on 26 Jun 2012, 14:13, edited 1 time in total.
Zyrb

Re: Players looking for D&D 3.5 or Pathfinder

Postby SirHess » 01 May 2012, 10:03

Hello there, I moved to Wilmington about a year and a half ago and am in a similar boat (seasoned 3.5 player who wants to stay away from 4.0). I have a good amount of experience DMing and am willing to do so if you do not already have one, but am just as happy being a PC. If you have any questions you can e-mail me at mahansel125@gmail.com.
SirHess

Postby Brothar » 10 May 2012, 15:44

Hopefully this is a recent opening and will also be looked at regularly, because I exchanged my information with a D&D group about 8 months ago and I never got an update for session times and dates.

But regarding experience, I played D&D in high school for 3 years and I am very familiar with the system. My preference is 3.5 (like you suggested), but I'm also familiar with 4.0 and a little AD&D to widen the variety. I am also an intermediate LARP participant however I have had few opportunities to take part in any actual campaigns (just small, combat-oriented events with no story or concrete set of rules.) So I am really eager to take part in a serious campaign where the DM doesn't cut slack to the players or throws in a heap of plot devices.

So drop me a message (matt_lothe1992@yahoo.com) with more information and I'll try and make it out with my work schedule. Thanks!
Brothar

Postby Liquiddog » 17 May 2012, 15:41

Hello,
My friend and I are also looking for a group to PC in, I am a seasoned 3.5 and pathfinder would love to play either.
I too also swapped info for another party several months back and never got a response. Give me a shout.
email: jjhumph@yahoo.com
Josh
Liquiddog

Postby Zyrb » 18 May 2012, 06:17

Update:

Not really sure what is going on with the game, or the players I had set up for the moment. It seems like life has gotten ahold of quite a few of us. I will update any info I have when I get a chance.
Zyrb

Postby Lizardsage » 04 Jun 2012, 19:55

Hey, if any of you want in on a tide-me-over game, I am looking for at least 2 more players of any experience level. Its casual, but its definitely nothing like 4.0 (couldn't stand it, no imagination required).

Or to be honest, if you have a game going, I would be pretty happy to join in for a few sessions.
Lizardsage

Postby Korben Dallas » 16 Jun 2012, 12:29

I am also interested in joining a game. I am available most nights after 5 pm and have over 10 years experience with D & D 1st 2nd and 3rd editions as well as many other RPG and MMO games. would be looking to prefferably play a PC but I am definitely not opposed to conducting a campaign as the GM as well. I have mny campaigns written out and am also willing to run a new "random" based campaign also. Im not a big fan of 4th either so I would like to stay away from that. It would be a friend and I that are ready to join or run the game. Let me know! Thanks!
Korben Dallas

Postby rocketman0353 » 21 Jun 2012, 19:27

I'm definitely interested. I literally live 3 minutes away from Cape Fear Games and have been wanting to play D&D or Pathfinder with a group since I was 14. I read Forgotten Realms books, and I have played just about every Forgotten Realms computer game ever made. I have some D&D 3.5 books as well as the Pathfinder beginner box right now. I am going to purchase the Pathfinder Core Rulebook soon as well. I will not be able to play until after June 27 as I am in the military and am currently not in the area. Please let me know if ya'll need an "experienced" rookie, lol. Thanks
rocketman0353

Postby Zyrb » 21 Jun 2012, 21:30

Okay, as it were it seems like we have a pretty big interest in a game. Korben if you wouldn't mind GMing a game I believe we can set up a pretty decent party through here. If anyone else has interest then let me know, currently with Korben, we'd have a DM and 2 players. I need a show of interest.
Zyrb

Postby Zyrb » 26 Jun 2012, 14:13

Still looking for a show of interest in either DMing or playing in a campaign, currently have 3 PCs, possibly. It all depends on times and such. Please PM me here, or send me an email, ReForsaken@Gmail.com
Zyrb

Next

Return to Role Playing Games