Flames of War this fall

Tabletop miniature games. Discuss strategy and play times.

Flames of War this fall

Postby charliezee » 25 Oct 2012, 12:36

Greg and others
There is a new player in town, Damien, who wants to learn Flames of War. I would like to run a small learning game for him in the next month. Anybody interested.
Sorry I have not been able to play very much lately but I have had some distractions.
Charlie Z.
charliezee

Re: Flames of War this fall

Postby ftaz » 29 Oct 2012, 17:58

I would like to play.Just let me know when.
-Wayne
ftaz

Postby hitmangac » 29 Nov 2012, 20:47

Hello Guys,

Sorry for being "off the grid" for a while. Really had the time to play FOW lately. I have been busy with classes at CFCC and my new job, which has me working weekends. My classes are winding down opening up a time to finally get into FOW again. I have been wanting to play for some time, but like I said, been very busy. The best time for me is on Tuesday nights, during the store's "Table Top Tuesday Nights". I can do this upcoming Tuesday 12/4/12 at 6pm and pretty much any Tuesday as well, same time. Weekends are no good, I usually work Friday-Sunday. I would hopefully like to make Tuesday nights the usual time to meet to play FOW if you guys are up for it. I would love to play this upcoming Tuesday 12/4/12 b/c I am craving to play. I will be getting official FOW Objective Markers for my army. As most of you know I play a US Tank Company which I can adapt to either from Turning Tide or Blood, Guts, and Glory and can be either Confident/Trained or Confident/Veteran. I do plan on buying Blood, Guts, and Glory soon as well as additional US Tank Box Sets that go with that with BGG. As of now, I am using a site that has the Tank Company list from BGG. So guys if you are available and do want to play FOW please reply ASAP so we can meet and play on Tuesday 12/4/12 at 6pm or so. I do want to get this game more active at the store and try to get a bigger crowd and try to make a usual FOW night. If you have any other days/times and/or ideas on how to expand FOW at the store, post them on this forum and we can hopefully make it happen. To get in touch with me, either use the forum and/or my email; barnbumgac@verizon.net.

Thanks and hopefully see you guys on the battlefield soon.
Take care, talk soon,
-Greg
hitmangac

Postby ftaz » 30 Nov 2012, 18:55

It works for me.I know another person wanting to learn how to play.
-Wayne
ftaz

Postby hitmangac » 30 Nov 2012, 22:12

Cool Wayne. Can you make it to the store on Tuesday 12/4 around 6? What is your friend's name and can he or she make it on 12/4 as well?
hitmangac

Postby ftaz » 01 Dec 2012, 19:38

I plan on being there on 12/4
-Wayne
ftaz

Return to Miniature Games