Flames of War

Tabletop miniature games. Discuss strategy and play times.

Flames of War

Postby charliezee » 15 Jun 2012, 14:29

Hi
Thank you Cape Fear Games for hosting the Flames of War demo game. And thanks to all the players who participated, especially to Greg, a new player only just moved to Wilmington from New England. Greg brought along a fully painted U.S. Armored Company. Welcome Greg!

Now that we have more players we should discuss holding a regular Flames of War game day, perhaps on Sunday afternoon once or twice a month. What do you think?

For my next project I am going to work on in-store terrain so players can come by and use it play FOW and other miniature games.

Charlie Z.
charliezee

Re: Flames of War

Postby heath » 18 Jun 2012, 08:00

Charlie - You may have better luck on the facebook Mini's group as it has been a lot more active than our forums for Mini's. http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/150504278354461/
I will post a link there to this post also.

As for the terrain that is awesome. If your wanting to build it for the store I'm happy to pay for the materials or if your wanting to just loan it to the store that is awesome too. If you are building it for the store just shoot me an e-mail at info@capefeargames.com with an estimated budget and if there are any battlefield in a box's we should pickup. Here is a link to the battlefield in a box - http://www.flamesofwar.com/online_store ... oryID=2484

I'm all for growing flames of war and I really appreciate your help Charlie!
heath
Site Admin

Postby andrew » 19 Jun 2012, 21:57

Hi Charlie, I know you got a CD of the photos, but I also posted them on the Cape Fear Games Minis Facebook page. Your setup really did look amazing. Thank you for running the demo.
andrew
Site Admin

Postby charliezee » 20 Jun 2012, 16:57

To start, I will work on a desert table for Flames of War and terrain that the Warmachine players can use on their 4x4 foot battlefields.
I will work on the details over the next week or so.
Charlie
charliezee

Postby hitmangac » 10 Jul 2012, 10:53

Charlie,
When is the next time we are going to meet to play FOW. Can we meet tonight at 6?
Thanks,
-Greg
hitmangac

Postby charliezee » 10 Jul 2012, 11:44

Greg

I have been busy making FOW terrain to keep at the store and have not played in a while.
Come by the store tonight and we will make some long term plans for games.
Others at the store and readers of this list are interested.
You and "Mad Jack" on the list have Late War American armies painted and others are working on various FOW miniatures.
We should talk to co-ordinate our efforts.
Charlie Z.
charliezee

Postby hitmangac » 10 Jul 2012, 12:14

Okay, cool See you tonight around 6.
-Greg
hitmangac

Return to Miniature Games