Warhammer

Tabletop miniature games. Discuss strategy and play times.

Warhammer

Postby MUCKSTER » 17 Nov 2009, 14:29

Hey I am new here and never been to your place but it looks like a fun place. I play magic but this post is about Warhammer
I saw that there was a forum for Miniture games but no posts in it! So I wanted to see if any of you guys play Warhammer
I personally play both Fantasy and 40k and havent found anywhere where people play this in Wilmington (Im a freshman at UNCW)

Now if none of you guys play warhammer I could see if anyone would be willing to learn the game. Now it is highly complex with a ton of rules, even more than MTG.

So I hope to come by sometime soon and meet you all! The only problem may be I have no car so would have to find a ride, take the bus, or bike to you guys but well see
MUCKSTER

Re: Warhammer

Postby heath » 17 Nov 2009, 15:17

MUCKSTER wrote:Hey I am new here and never been to your place but it looks like a fun place. I play magic but this post is about Warhammer
I saw that there was a forum for Miniture games but no posts in it! So I wanted to see if any of you guys play Warhammer
I personally play both Fantasy and 40k and havent found anywhere where people play this in Wilmington (Im a freshman at UNCW)

Now if none of you guys play warhammer I could see if anyone would be willing to learn the game. Now it is highly complex with a ton of rules, even more than MTG.

So I hope to come by sometime soon and meet you all! The only problem may be I have no car so would have to find a ride, take the bus, or bike to you guys but well see

We have a good many warhammer players that play here but have only had a few games going since we opened 1.5 weeks ago. I'm sure once everyone starts to figure out who can play and at what time things should start moving a little faster. If anyone else see's this that plays feel free to try to get a game going. Just let us know how we can help you all make it easier to find others to play with.
heath
Site Admin

Postby MUCKSTER » 17 Nov 2009, 16:33

OH please I want to play! I need inspiration to start painting again and there is a bunch of stuff around here that could be used as terrain.
MUCKSTER

Postby NathanBrown » 18 Nov 2009, 14:32

Hey I'd be happy to play some Warhammer with you, we already have some terrain at the store. Are you interested in 40k or fantasy, or both?
NathanBrown

Postby MUCKSTER » 18 Nov 2009, 17:08

I like both but my 40k army is in PA...
I don't know when I would be able to come. Does the bus go by there because I don't have a car.
Also how are you feelings on stuff being painted. Like most of my stuff is painted but I havent actually had time to paint since I've been here. What days are games usually played? I haven't had a good chance to look at the site yet
MUCKSTER

Postby MUCKSTER » 24 Nov 2009, 00:24

Hey I was wondering... what seems to be played more down here 40k or fantasy? Cause my fantasy army is mostly painted and my 40k army is constucted but almost non-existant painting. Whichever you guys do more will probably be the one i paint more
MUCKSTER

Postby forrestfire » 24 Nov 2009, 22:18

I play 40k, so I'd be perfectly willing (read: "finally! A place to play!" :D) to play.
forrestfire

Postby NathanBrown » 25 Nov 2009, 14:52

Hey, im free most days to play. I dont care if your stuff is painted. And where do you live? I might be able to give you a ride.
NathanBrown

Postby MUCKSTER » 25 Nov 2009, 23:56

I go to UNCW, and am a freshman there. Next year I get a car but this year I'm on a bike.
After Christmas I will bring down my 40k army but for now I only have fantasy. Plus right now Im in Pittsburgh lol
MUCKSTER

Postby Lemartes502 » 05 Dec 2009, 20:01

Hey, I play 40k and Fantasy. Been lookin for people to play with. I talked to a guy that worked at CFG today, he said that they are trying to get 40k and fantasy games goin on tuesdays. So I'm good to play anyone in either game if there is anyone willing to face the Necron/Tomb king hordes.
Lemartes502

Next

Return to Miniature Games