Warhammer

Tabletop miniature games. Discuss strategy and play times.

Re: Warhammer

Postby MUCKSTER » 09 Dec 2009, 13:38

Ohh someone with Tomb Kings! But I will have to wait untill after Christmas break to play again... But after that both my armys will be down here
MUCKSTER

Postby KingNavida » 10 Dec 2009, 03:18

I am new to Warhammer Fantasy, (40k got out of hand)(Lemartes502 is my mentor) I will probably be present when he is. Goblin / Orc army in the making. I am also able to bring in the Dwarven half of the starter kit for any one who wants to trade a few orcs/goblins away or just get a starting force to practice with. If you want to just play with us that's fine to, and I would be more than happy to let you borrow the army for a tutorial. Of course I have no time to paint so you will be fighting a gray army. If you need help getting to the shop because you live on the UNCW campus feel free to email me at L33TNavid@yahoo.com for help getting there. (NOT ALWAYS AVAILABLE WILL POST WHEN PLAYING ALSO SEE LEMARTES502's POSTINGS.)

>If you want to play Magic or DnD, feel free to contact me as well. If you need to learn before you go in to wreck people in a tournament< :lol:
KingNavida

Postby MUCKSTER » 16 Dec 2009, 01:08

Its cool that yur unpainted. Im only mostly painted in my fanatsy because I have had them forever. My 40k army is 90% unpainted and the part that is painted was because i bought them from my friend and they are the wrong theme. When I get back from Christmas vacation I could help you learn the game. I have taught a lot of people up here in PA.
MUCKSTER

Postby NathanBrown » 24 Dec 2009, 13:45

tuesday sounds good, i can play 40k, but only a smaller battle.
NathanBrown

Previous

Return to Miniature Games