Miniature Painting

Tabletop miniature games. Discuss strategy and play times.

Miniature Painting

Postby TimbillyOSU » 03 Nov 2010, 10:57

Do you guys offer any kind of paints in the store? I only have one mini that I want to paint for a D&D game and I hate to have to buy a ton of different paints for one figure...
TimbillyOSU

Re: Miniature Painting

Postby heath » 03 Nov 2010, 13:26

Yes we have a huge selection of single paints priced from 2.5-3 per paint. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
heath
Site Admin

Postby TimbillyOSU » 04 Nov 2010, 13:54

No, I meant is there any way to borrow paint or come to a painting event and pay like a flat fee to use whatever paints? I want to paint one figure, but I want to do it with a lot of detail. But I'd rather not spend a ton buying a ton of paint for one figure.
TimbillyOSU

Postby heath » 04 Nov 2010, 14:32

TimbillyOSU wrote:No, I meant is there any way to borrow paint or come to a painting event and pay like a flat fee to use whatever paints? I want to paint one figure, but I want to do it with a lot of detail. But I'd rather not spend a ton buying a ton of paint for one figure.

Sorry I misunderstood. We had a painting clinic a few weeks ago and we should be having another soon. That is the only time that we have done that sort of thing and I'm not sure how many colors Allen(the guy that runs them) had out for customers to use. Keep watching our calender for information on the next event.

How many different colors were you wanting to use? There also might be a few players on here that might be willing to help you out.
heath
Site Admin

Return to Miniature Games