Visiting From Richmond - Have 40k

Tabletop miniature games. Discuss strategy and play times.

Visiting From Richmond - Have 40k

Postby Cewheatley » 24 Aug 2010, 10:43

Hey guys. Im Chris. Im down here with my family on vacation and wouldn't mind getting a game or two while down here. We are staying at Oak Island, but I certainly don't mind the drive to Wilmington.

I have been playing 40k since late 04. I currently play pure Grey Knights. Previous armies have included Orks, Iron Hands, Deathwing, Loganwing. I got a great deal on several used GK purchases and jumped on it. I enjoy playing 40k with a challenging army. The army was in rough shape, and all the models had to be stripped. Im using my free time this week to get a jump on repairing and repainting them. That being said, I should find time later on this week to get some games in if anyone is up for any.
Representing SPR
Stony Point Refugees
Cewheatley

Re: Visiting From Richmond - Have 40k

Postby heath » 25 Aug 2010, 14:10

Cewheatley wrote:Hey guys. Im Chris. Im down here with my family on vacation and wouldn't mind getting a game or two while down here. We are staying at Oak Island, but I certainly don't mind the drive to Wilmington.

I have been playing 40k since late 04. I currently play pure Grey Knights. Previous armies have included Orks, Iron Hands, Deathwing, Loganwing. I got a great deal on several used GK purchases and jumped on it. I enjoy playing 40k with a challenging army. The army was in rough shape, and all the models had to be stripped. Im using my free time this week to get a jump on repairing and repainting them. That being said, I should find time later on this week to get some games in if anyone is up for any.

Yeah make sure to stop by as oak island is not that far away. We are also doing a Fantasy Ard Boyz tournament on Sunday at 1pm and registration starts at noon. Make sure to join our facebook page for updates also.
heath
Site Admin

Postby Cewheatley » 26 Aug 2010, 07:54

I stopped by the other day. The store was amazing. Never seen so many different games in one place.
Representing SPR
Stony Point Refugees
Cewheatley

Postby heath » 26 Aug 2010, 12:31

Cewheatley wrote:I stopped by the other day. The store was amazing. Never seen so many different games in one place.

Great thanks for the kind words. Were you able to get a few games in?
heath
Site Admin

Postby Cewheatley » 28 Aug 2010, 18:40

Nah, didn't get to. Maybe next time.
Representing SPR
Stony Point Refugees
Cewheatley

Return to Miniature Games