Upcoming Events

Tabletop miniature games. Discuss strategy and play times.

Upcoming Events

Postby Baltz » 03 Aug 2010, 18:10

Hey guys!

So check it out we have some cool new Warhammer/Warhammer 40k coming down the pipe.
- First off we have the War without End Warhammer 40k League. If you haven't signed up yet thats ok! You can join at any time! Its only 5 bucks and you have to work your way from the bottom to the glorious top!
- Second we will be doing a paint/modeling workshop on August 15th at 3pm. This will be available to all people for free as we will go over painting techniques and modeling ideas! Also I will be bringing in my airbrush for people to play around with and get some ideas for what they want to do to spruce up their army.
- Third we have the upcoming release of the Island of Blood Warhammer Fantasy starter set. This will feature the Skaven and High Elves with new models for both armies. This box set is a steal and we will have one in store for all customers to check out in the next couple of weeks. The box also contains a rulebook for 8th editions and dice, templates and measuring sticks.
- Fourth we have the Warhammer Fantasy 'Ard Boyz coming up in September! This will be a crazy tournament starting at the 3000pt mark and top 3 get invites to the next level of the 'Ard Boyz series.
-Fifth to prepare for the 'Ard Boyz Tournament we will be having some Fantasy events here at the store so people can get thier armies together!
-Sixth I have had some interest in Warmachine as of late and I plan on doing some demos of that game to hopefully get people interested in playing as well as build a good group for the game system.
- Seventh we have had some interest in Flames of War and will be trying to start some events if people continue to want to see it in action.

If you guys have any questions about anything please drop me a line or post here. Also if you have some suggestions about anything let me know!

Allen B.
luthhero@gmail.com
Baltz

Re: Upcoming Events

Postby Kurb » 04 Aug 2010, 07:47

Whats the points limit for the Wars without End 40k league ?
Kurb

Postby hedgeknight » 04 Aug 2010, 15:03

Don't know jack about Warhammer but the painting workshop sounds interesting. Will try to be there on the 15th.
hedgeknight

Postby Baltz » 05 Aug 2010, 13:37

There isn't a points limit on the Warhammer League. Its whatever you and your opponent decides for that specific game. If you have any other questions let me know!

Allen
Baltz

Postby Chris » 07 Aug 2010, 19:36

Can you provide more info on the Warhammer 'war without end' league? Times it happens, etc?

And would it be friendly to those new to 40K? I've been a big fan but never played...just now teaching my self the rules, and would like to participate in something like this but don't want to be in the way. Are there also good times for newbies to stop by to learn rules as opposed to other times?

:-)
Chris

Postby Baltz » 27 Aug 2010, 13:59

Chris,

Sorry for the lateness in this reply. I currently don't have a computer so replies are very hard for me. Anyways mostly weekends are good for coming in and trying to learn. I am here on Sat. and Sun. and can help you out with a demo so just ask for Allen and I will be glad to talk to you!
Baltz

Return to Miniature Games