Flames of War

Tabletop miniature games. Discuss strategy and play times.

Flames of War

Postby hitmangac » 01 Apr 2018, 01:29

Hello all,
I don't know who still uses this forum, but hopefully some still do. This is Greg Cook, btw. I am seeing if anyone is interested and/or plays Flames of War. I myself still play (of course) and I got an impressive collection of U.S. The FOW group is active and meets weekly on Tuesdays at CFG, with an average of 4-6 players showing up weekly. The group has grown over the past years and we are always looking for new players and/or returning players who want to get back in. As of now, the group has about an equal number of Allies/Axis players. It has been sometime since people used this forum and I hope this gets to interested players. We also communicate with each other on Facebook too, either the CFG Minis FB pg or the CFG Flames of War pg. I can also meet up on other days too, as long as they are planned and I make it work btwn my jobs. My email is gacook1990@gmail.com. Hope to hear from some of you guys soon and maybe have a chance to meet you.
Hopefully see you on the battlefield
Greg
hitmangac

Re: Flames of War

Postby AldoHan » 26 Oct 2018, 06:43

I still play Flames of War occasionally. I'd play more if I had someone to play with. Are you still up for some games, Greg?
AldoHan

Re: Flames of War

Postby hitmangac » 27 Oct 2018, 00:53

Aldohan,

I am definitely interested in playing more games and getting a chance to meet you. I now have U.S. and Russian Forces for WWII. I can do EW/PW, MW, and LW. The group plays Third Edition as well as Fourth Edition. We still actively meet up on Tuesdays at Cape Fear Games, from pretty much when they open till when they close. The group is always welcome to more players to join us.

So, what do you have in terms of Nations? Been playing for a while? I have been playing since November 2012. I can possibly meet up on other days too,
depends on my job schedule and if CFG has room. Hope to hear from you and getting a chance to meet you. btw, what is your name?

Greg
hitmangac

Return to Miniature Games