Gamer's Gathering 2/12 at Noon

Board Game Night every Thursday at 5pm. Everyone is welcome and it's always free.

Gamer's Gathering 2/12 at Noon

Postby andrew » 09 Feb 2011, 08:35

Come play some games at Jim's Gamer's Gathering:
This Saturday at Noon

Greetings, all! For my next Gaming Gathering I'll be bringing seven games to Cape Fear Games that I've never played before:

ACQUIRE: Build hotel empires, merge them for payouts, and buy stock to amass the most money!

BOOMTOWN: Bid on mines, cause events, and become mayor to earn the most gold!

GALACTIC EMPEROR: Colonize, battle, and research until your empire stretches furthest among the stars! (Think TWILIGHT IMPERIUM, but able to be finished in far, far, far, less time!)

THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE MUNCHKIN: Okay, I've played lots of MUNCHKIN, but this time it's got a Western theme! And horses!

HEX HEX 1.5: Players send hexes bouncing around, trying to avoid them and stick someone else with them. Best of all, at the end of each round the winning player gets to make up a new rule all players must obey!

THE ISLE OF DOCTOR NECREAUX: Players cooperate, making a team to fight monsters and evade traps to rescue the scientists from the mad doctor's lair. But the clock is ticking...

LAUNCH PAD: In this retro game, players are trying to prepare rockets for launch into space. Build, sabotage, and prepare for outer space! Just be sure your astronaut has oxygen...

These will be demo'd at Cape Fear Games this Saturday (2/12) starting at noon. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, post here. I hope to see you there.

I've never played them before! Now I have an excuse for losing!
andrew
Site Admin

Return to Board Games