Casual Tournament

Anything gaming related.

Casual Tournament

Postby rooster919 » 12 Dec 2009, 23:22

I just wanted to start this thread to see if their are any people interested in having a casual tournament at Cape Fear Games. I am a type one player (because I can’t afford to upgrade) and I wanted to see if other people in the area want to play type one in a tournament style. I figured is enough people said they were interested CFG would get something going.
rooster919

Re: Casual Tournament

Postby heath » 13 Dec 2009, 09:16

rooster919 wrote:I just wanted to start this thread to see if their are any people interested in having a casual tournament at Cape Fear Games. I am a type one player (because I can’t afford to upgrade) and I wanted to see if other people in the area want to play type one in a tournament style. I figured is enough people said they were interested CFG would get something going.

Yeah we actually tried to have one last week but only 1 person showed up. We would love to get some going so if we get enough people that say they will come we will try again.
heath
Site Admin

Re: Casual Tournament

Postby deathbeforedishonor » 12 Jan 2010, 09:31

Im in Jake, Lizz said she is probably in too, and my friend seth is buying a new deck. So there is three. Just give me a date, and ill pass it along, Musick is interested too.
deathbeforedishonor

Return to General