What do you want us to carry?

Anything gaming related.

Re: What do you want us to carry?

Postby Lord of the Forest » 07 Jan 2010, 12:09

heath wrote:Thanks for the feedback. I apologize for my ignorance but would you mind telling me where I can find a list of the core books for whitewolf? I'll go ahead and order all the core books for whitewolf and d&d. We also ordered some of the huge playmats with the hexes/squares on them. They are pretty sweet looking and should be in next week sometime.

Sounds great, I've been meeting to dirty my hands with miniatures in games. This is probably the first chance I have gotten to get acquanted with them.

I usually make my orders from a local Barnes & Nobles, but I'm sure White Wolf has a store on their website that allows anyone to order books that are in stock. I'm know for certain they keep stock of each core rule book for each World of Darkness game they have put out. I can pretty much give you a rundown on each one in a PM if you don't mind?
Lord of the Forest

Postby heath » 07 Jan 2010, 14:51

Lord of the Forest wrote:
heath wrote:Thanks for the feedback. I apologize for my ignorance but would you mind telling me where I can find a list of the core books for whitewolf? I'll go ahead and order all the core books for whitewolf and d&d. We also ordered some of the huge playmats with the hexes/squares on them. They are pretty sweet looking and should be in next week sometime.

Sounds great, I've been meeting to dirty my hands with miniatures in games. This is probably the first chance I have gotten to get acquanted with them.

I usually make my orders from a local Barnes & Nobles, but I'm sure White Wolf has a store on their website that allows anyone to order books that are in stock. I'm know for certain they keep stock of each core rule book for each World of Darkness game they have put out. I can pretty much give you a rundown on each one in a PM if you don't mind?

Yes that would be great. I just ordered all the core books for those and for D&D so hopefully that will be a good start.
heath
Site Admin

Postby ajobrien223 » 19 Jan 2010, 19:27

I would like you to stock the KMC "Perfect Size" sleeves. I am not sure how easy they are to find. I have included a link for StarCity's item page.

http://sales.starcitygames.com/carddisplay.php?product=49167
ajobrien223

Postby andrew » 20 Jan 2010, 10:01

ajobrien223 wrote:I would like you to stock the KMC "Perfect Size" sleeves. I am not sure how easy they are to find. I have included a link for StarCity's item page.

http://sales.starcitygames.com/carddisplay.php?product=49167

I will get them in our next sleeve shipment. They probably won't be here for this weekend but your next visit. Welcome back to Magic.
andrew
Site Admin

Postby kinga65 » 10 Feb 2010, 09:58

I saw that Rio Grande has re-printed a game called Traumfabrik (Dream Facory). I have a re-printed edition called Hollywood Blockbuster. If you get a copy of the new version, I'll donate my copy to the game store's library.
kinga65

Previous

Return to General