a couple of questions

Anything gaming related.

a couple of questions

Postby rhinomh1081 » 14 Mar 2010, 10:35

I just found you guys online and was wondering if there is any other times that yugioh or mtg players play there other then on the days on the calendar. I have been out of the ccg's for a while but would love to get back into them. I live Oak island so it takes a little bit of travel to get to Wilmington (about an hour) so any ideas of a good time to go would be nice. Also I played star wars mini does anyone still play that?
rhinomh1081

Re: a couple of questions

Postby heath » 14 Mar 2010, 20:11

There is almost always someone at the store playing MTG or yugioh and we have been seeing a lot more pokemon players. No matter what you play as long as your open to trying out a board game or something new there is always something to do. Let me know if you have any questions and we hope to see you.

*I have not seen anyone playing the starwars mini game yet but feel free to make a post about it in the mini's thread and see if anyone else still plays.
heath
Site Admin

Postby zahori » 16 Mar 2010, 18:11

I live in Southport, and would be willing to carpool on Fridays for FNM ;)
http://twitter.com/modozahori
zahori on MTGO and relevant message boards
Oscar
zahori

Postby Zordren » 24 Mar 2010, 22:10

Rhino,

My son (almost 12) plays Star Wars Minis, and has a somewhat decent collection (maybe 50+ figures). I play with him sometimes (in fact, we have a "Battle for Hoth" scenario currently in progress on his bedroom floor...) He also plays YGO. Like Heath said, there's usually a few people at least doing a CCG (we were down two Sundays ago for board games, and my boy and his friend found a couple guys that they were trading with). I'm thinking about coming down to the store this Sunday afternoon with my son. PM me, or start a thread on the RPG/Mini forum and let me know if you can make it down Sunday. We live up by Camp Lejeune, so it's almost an hour drive for me, too, so we don't come down but a couple times a month.

(Edited - Oops - message intended for Rhino, not Zahori... Sorry!)
Zordren

Return to General