The Realms of Forgotten

Pen and Paper Role Playing Games. Discuss rules and recruit players for your games.

Re: The Realms of Forgotten

Postby TKEpk247 » 19 Sep 2013, 15:34

So last night our band of misfits had quite the adventure;

Bennick and Fyro decided to help out Zark at the docks. Shadow pranced off merrily into the woods to "reconnect with nature". Jon Muir and Vicorin decided to have a frothy beverage with Loreli while Bennick and Fyro did the heavy lifting.

Zark needed strong backs to move some barrels of cider from the warehouse to the ship. Our clumsy Fyro first thing dropped a barrel and found much to his surprise a bound child inside. While Bennick's first reaction was to save the kidnapped soul, Fyro argued that "I'm not getting paid to inspect the barrels just move them!". After just a moment of trepidation Bennick and Fyro went outside the warehouse to speak with the rest of the party members who were enjoying frothy beverages at the Fisher's Friend Tavern. Zark started yelling at Bennick and Fyro to get back to work. Bennick screamed back they found the chitlins. Blows were exchanged and Zark was incapacitated and questioned in the warehouse after the childs were freed and taken to the temple. After neatly decapitating the kidnapping dwarf, Fyro stuffed the body into a barrel and began to carry it to the ship. Of course right as our stout, agile defender dropped the barrel, smashing the bottom out, the guards were strolling right by. The guards promptly took Fyro in for questioning to Lady Moonfire. Bennick dashed off to grab the rest of the group along with the priest who managed to smooth things over and get Fyro released.

All but kicked out of town AGAIN the band headed west out of town towards the ruins of Zelbross where the bandits call home. On their journey suddenly a group of wilden riding giant ants swooped in, grabbed Loreli and dashed back off into the forest. Fyro convinced the party to chase after the wilden, the path was obvious from six large ants barreling through the forest. They discovered the path ended at the Grandfather Tree, sacred to Sylvannus. The Tree was over ridden with giant ants and other plaguechanged insects. They had no great issue defeating the bugs on the ground, discovering a knothole leading up into the tree. The grand quartet climbed inside of the tree, finding their way to a grand room at the top. Bennick and Vicorin caught them unaware and almost managed to kill the Wilden Ancient. Then in glorious battle Fyro fell bleeding to the ground time after time, his defenses proving to be thin. The only party member not seriously mauled was Vicorin. Sylvannus granted them some base healing to help them defeat the mighty foes in the Tree. Loreli managed to free herself just in time to save the others from bumbling to their death, killing the last few foes.
TKEpk247

Postby bdcjacko » 20 Sep 2013, 21:25

It is Jonmuier. geez.
bdcjacko

Postby Shadow128 » 26 Sep 2013, 09:18

As some of you know...and now the rest of you know, I have terminated my employment with the Country Club of Landfall and accepted a position as sous chef with Pine Valley Country Club. And with a new job comes...(wait for the fanfare) Da da Daaaah. New Hours Of Availability.. You see, my new job is more of a night job with two days off a week and I would LOVE to have those days off back to back. Because the club is closed on Mon. that would mean either Sun/Mon or Mon/Tue. Which means I would be working Wed nights :( . The way I see it I have 3 options

1) We move game night to Tue. The club closes at 4:00 leaving me ample time to make the game. and I get my 2 days off in a row :D
This is ideal

2) I split my days off and take Mon. Wed. affecting no one else but me. :roll:

3) I quit playing all together. :twisted: (not really an option)

So, think about it and talk amunst yourselves and get back with me next Wed.

Peace, Love and DnD
Shadow
Shadow128

Postby bdcjacko » 27 Sep 2013, 13:10

Tuesday is fine with me. jonmuier has spoken
bdcjacko

Postby Mammalpants » 27 Sep 2013, 15:09

Fyro has no issues with the burning on another evening. Tuesdays work good for me. How crowded is the store on Tuesdays I wonder?
Mammalpants

Postby lockpickingpickles » 28 Sep 2013, 02:50

Tuesday sounds great for Jon and I! No prob. :)
lockpickingpickles

Postby TKEpk247 » 30 Sep 2013, 16:26

Then we shall convene this Tuesday night! See you guys there.
TKEpk247

Postby Fireballin » 01 Oct 2013, 13:24

Not as busy as your mom. :)
Fireballin

Postby TKEpk247 » 14 Oct 2013, 12:50

Just a reminder we are meeting tonight. Everyone should be at level 4.
TKEpk247

Postby TKEpk247 » 20 Oct 2013, 13:22

I may have to miss tomorrow night, sick as a dog. I will post tomorrow before noon whether I will be absent or present.
TKEpk247

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing Games