Vampire the Masquerade (20th Edition)

Pen and Paper Role Playing Games. Discuss rules and recruit players for your games.

Vampire the Masquerade (20th Edition)

Postby ShoulderofPallas » 14 May 2013, 10:42

Hello,

I am moving back to the Wilmington, NC area and would very much like the opportunity to take advantage of the marvelous community you guys seem to have (and lament the fact that no such gaming groups existed when I lived here before!)

In order to get to know people in the gaming community here in Wilmington, I'd love to begin storytelling a campaign of Vampire the Masquerade utilizing the V20 ruleset.

I am rather versatile as to what manner of Vampire ST'ing depending upon my players' interests, however, rest assured that the majority of the game would be focused primarily upon political intrigue and social maneuvering set in a mostly Camarilla setting.

Don't be afraid if you've never played before, there will be plenty of opportunity for a neonate to grow into their fangs and learn the lore and backstory of the game through gameplay.

If interested, send me a private message and we can get started formulating a group!
ShoulderofPallas

Re: Vampire the Masquerade (20th Edition)

Postby BaronW. » 25 Dec 2013, 20:36

This might be a long shot but I thought I'd reply. I have a few friends that play regularly with Vampire the Masquerade.

The political/social side of Vampire is how we usually play. And we'd be up for meeting up for you to be Story Teller.

If you're still looking for potential players, there are three of us. Toss an email or message my way!
BaronW.

Re: Vampire the Masquerade (20th Edition)

Postby RolandBo » 14 Jan 2018, 03:21

Hi Baron, are you still playing?
RolandBo

Return to Role Playing Games