Looking for D&D 3.5/ Palladium

Pen and Paper Role Playing Games. Discuss rules and recruit players for your games.

Re: Looking for D&D 3.5/ Palladium

Postby glocness » 04 Feb 2013, 08:47

Doomherald says he'll be there on Thursday, though he MAY be a little late.
glocness

Postby Zyrb » 04 Feb 2013, 14:27

So we shooting for 5pm?
Zyrb

Postby glocness » 04 Feb 2013, 15:36

As of right now, 5PM is the time we're planning on, yes.
glocness

Postby glocness » 05 Feb 2013, 22:37

Have yet to hear from BaurPowr or Twofeatherz. Hopefully They're still on board but if not the group will consist of

dffinley
myself
my room mate
Zyrb
Zyrbs' room mate
Doomherald

Thursday night, roughly 5pm at cape fear games. I'll bring all the source material I have for reference and questions, I'll also be taking notes on questions asked and answered to post on the thread here.

dffinley, how many are you comfortable DMing for?
glocness

Postby dffinley » 06 Feb 2013, 20:47

Usually, I like to keep the max at six, but I'm willing to reconsider if someone is really enthusiastic about playing.
dffinley

Postby glocness » 07 Feb 2013, 07:05

Cool. No reply from BaurPowr or Twofeatherz as of yet so, looks like 5 players and yourself.

Tonight, at Cape Fear Games, look for the giant 6'9 guy in shorts, shirt sayin "Pain is weakness leaving the body", black bag and a pile of books on the table in front of me and my room mate......ya can't miss me.
glocness

Postby Zyrb » 07 Feb 2013, 13:47

Is anyone bringing character sheets, if not I will have to go see if I can find some.
Zyrb

Postby glocness » 07 Feb 2013, 16:23

Got about 20 sheets I'm bringing with me in addition to all my books.
glocness

Postby glocness » 08 Feb 2013, 07:13

Was good to meet you all last night, despite CFG having that power issue. We covered a lot of ground and I am not only happy with how quickly we progressed but also how quickly we were able to loosen up and establish a common ground while creating our party. Still no word from our other 2 players so lets assume that it's just whomever showed up last night. On the issue of character creation, our Ranger has opted to switch from being the typical human to the Maenad race to utilize the outburst and the scream special abilities (outburst, 1/day, 4 rounds each -2 INT & WIS for +2 STR and scream is 1d6-1 25 ft + 5 ft / 4 lvs; feat can make it 1d6+1 with a FORT save or be deafened 1/day). I would like the groups opinion on feats though; I can give him feats to make him the standard front line warrior (cleave and others to augment his favored enemy attack abilities) or I can bolster his ability to use his racial special abilities more often and with greater effect. Not sure how the group would like their front liner to go about it or even if DM sees this race as a viable option. Lemme know whatcha think guys; I already have his stats and skill selections in place for both Human and Maenad builds JIC. I just need a general lean-to direction for feats (I gave him the SHAKY flaw which is -2 to all ranged attacks so this scream ability would be his only ranged option and combined with the deafening ability that could make dealing with some of the casters we'd encounter a little easier).
glocness

Postby Doomherald » 08 Feb 2013, 12:57

I missed the last few posts and showed up directly after work (even got out a lil early) at about 8:30pm and there was a sign on the door that they were closed due to power out but every other store was open still. Good grief. BTW, I ride a moped, so the weather was a bit rough lol. Anyway, I'm glad you guys got to meet up earlier. Any idea on a playing night/time projection? I work shifting days but set schedule of 2p-8:30p save for mondays which is 4p-11p. I know my schedule may disqualify me so just keep me posted. thanks!
Doomherald

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing Games