Looking for D&D 3.5/ Palladium

Pen and Paper Role Playing Games. Discuss rules and recruit players for your games.

Re: Looking for D&D 3.5/ Palladium

Postby glocness » 19 Feb 2013, 07:25

Session 1, Save the King, Accomplishments:

Killed 9 troglodyes

Killed 5 Red Drake Hobgoblin emmisaries

Detained (and later befriended as well as allied with) Troglodyte kings son

Broke alliance deal/arrangement between the Red Drakes and the Troglodyte nation

Rescued the King of Highwater

Rescued the remaining, living survivors of the first recue attempt (5 members out of 10 lived, the rest fallen to trog ambushes & traps)

Gladiator style combat duel with emmisary Red Drake force (made bets in game on our victory, we won, made nice amount of gold...WO-HOO!!!) earning the respect of the troglodyte king

Rescued Elven noble from neighboring kingdom

Repelled a hungry (not hungry enough; it ran away before the first round was initiated) Gulguthra

Forged a peace alliance between Highwater and the Troglodyte nation and the Goblin nation within the swamp in return for mutual defense of the swamp territory thereby securing an entry/supply route through the swamplands.

Retrieved the arftifact only known as the KINGS' SPEAR and returned it to the kings' possession

Had Troglodyte kings' son assigned to our squad as liason, ambasador and comrade; that he may learn the ways of other cultures, war and other knowledge for the day when he himself may become king of the Troglodytes

Special notes: Wisely captured Troglodyte kings son (freak accident we found him), got a VERY lucky intimidate roll to procure information to formulate plans (original plan was to skirt Trog territory, find Red Drake camp, pull black bag mission under cover of dark, snag king and the artifact, haul @*% outta dodge and B-line for the kingdom, HOPING for the best); which after the interogation led to the negotiation of friendship, rearming of the Trog son and having him lead us, into the Trog camp (weapons slung/unreadied, to show peaceful intent and respect) to negotiate the peace and alliance treaty with his father with him acting as our representative.....which led to the Gladiator style death match between 5 of our party and the 5 Red drake emmisaries.
300 GP bet, 600 GP return upon victory plus spoils of combat.

NEXT MISSION: A Red Drake Army lies camped not far from the Trog home camp; they expect the return of their emmisaries...SOON. THe nearest forces cannot arrive in time, the Red Drakes number 300+ at the minimum and are all elite shock troopers. The Trogs number less than 300 warriors strong and are unarmored. As part of the new alliance, we, The Black Hounds of Errith, must mobilize, command and lead the Trog forces in a military campaign of ambush and delay tactics to buy time for the forces of Highwater to mobilize to our aid as well as the Goblin kindom to send it's own reinforcements to the Trogs aid. Can we delay the Red Drake elite long enough? Will help ever arrive? Can we hold?
glocness

Postby dffinley » 19 Feb 2013, 20:49

Alright, it's time for experience, gents.

Everyone gets +1,650 Xp for their characters. Noriko, gets this as well. Fang gets +975 XP. This covers all the fighting, mission accomplishments, and story events.

Individual awards:
Josh's ranger gets a bonus for using his survival and spotting skills for the benefit of the mission. +100xp
David's rogue found and disarmed a lot of traps and helped intimidate the trog with a well meaning, but foolish arrow to the foot. +300xp
Zyrb took a gamble and neutralized the commander of the drakes, putting himself in harm's way, but also making the battle easier; and he also aided in negotiations. +150xp
Lurch gave some really awesome tactical advice and changed events with a successful intimidation. +175xp
Brian's eagle made the almost invisible troglogytes that were hunting you known to you, plus he did a majority of the negotiating. +220xp

Everyone can also give themselves an extra +50xp for good participation and playing. Good job hounds!
dffinley

Postby glocness » 19 Feb 2013, 21:41

LONG LIVE THE BLACK HOUNDS OF ERRITH!!!!! AH-OO!!!!!!!!
glocness

Postby Zyrb » 20 Feb 2013, 02:34

I am just going to go about my business of removing peoples heads.
Zyrb

Postby glocness » 20 Feb 2013, 22:33

I'll keep to my buisness of an over-active mouth and little arcane slap-in-the-face rays.
glocness

Postby dffinley » 21 Feb 2013, 02:14

I'm sure you guys will continue to be awesome at that while I try to keep to my business of rolling poorly over and over again.
dffinley

Postby glocness » 21 Feb 2013, 07:03

Hey now, you didn't have exclusive rights to the poor rolls last session! I had my share.
glocness

Postby glocness » 21 Feb 2013, 08:02

Finished our Trog companion. Lets focus on NOT pissing it off...........

I.E: No more stabbing him in the foot please!
glocness

Postby glocness » 22 Feb 2013, 20:40

What day (or days.....OK, I admit, I'm a junky.....sue me!) we meeting this week guys?
glocness

Postby dffinley » 22 Feb 2013, 23:58

Right now, I think Monday will work best for me unless something else works better on Tuesday of Thursday for the group..
dffinley

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing Games