Looking for D&D 3.5/ Palladium

Pen and Paper Role Playing Games. Discuss rules and recruit players for your games.

Looking for D&D 3.5/ Palladium

Postby glocness » 17 Aug 2012, 09:42

It has been YEARS since I have played and would like to get back into things. Fairly new to 3.5 though I have read a lot of source material. Of highest interest to me is the idea of a gestalt campaign (pg72, unearthed arcana). Normal campaign is kewl too, I just want to play! I have dice (1d100, 5d20, 3d12, 3d10, 3d8, 7d6, 3d4) and some source materials (DMG 1&2, PHB 1&2, unearthed arcana, MM 1-5, complete adventurer, complete warrior, complete divine, complete arcane, complete mage, complete psionic and expanded psionics). Anyone willing to DM and help me form a group? Just need MM 1 and we're set though any additional source materials would be kewl as well. I'm also a palladium player (NOT rifts or any of that futuristic garbage) so if you are intertested in that, let me know as well, I have most of those source books as well.
Last edited by glocness on 04 Feb 2013, 03:24, edited 1 time in total.
glocness

Re: Looking for D&D 3.5/ Palladium

Postby glocness » 22 Aug 2012, 15:23

Couple of views but no responses with interest, not even a PM. From what the site tells me, october I might be able to get my hands on some of the 3.5 material I'm missing, but I REALLY don't want to wait that long to start a group. 4-6 people would be MY personal ideal group, but any size group is fine by me so long as the DM is fine with it. Come on folks, lets get something going! I check this thing every day.
glocness

Postby glocness » 24 Aug 2012, 06:54

OK, got an e-mail from a potential DM (though he prefers to play) and another player besides. Counting me that's 3, so lets get a few more and get to it folks! :mrgreen:
glocness

Postby glocness » 24 Aug 2012, 11:56

OK, the player whom I recieved an e-mail from CAN be a DM for a group of 6 or less but would VERY much prefer to be one of the players. SO, we need 2-3 more people (if one of which is a willing DM that would be SUPER SWEET) and we can start hashing out our gaming schedules and where we meet, be it at CFG or another location (I can host, just mind the massive golden retriever I got who thinks he's still a puppy). LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!! 8-)
glocness

Postby glocness » 24 Aug 2012, 13:31

I suppose I should clarify my previous posts. THe players I've been in contact with are 3.5 D&D players. For those that don't know, D&D has DM's (Dungeon Master) and Palladium has GM's (Game Master). Sorry if there was any confusion!
glocness

Postby glocness » 29 Aug 2012, 06:13

OK! Counting myself we now have 5 people interested in forming up! No solidDM yet though still waiting on a reply or two. Things are progressing nicely folks. If you are a dedicated DM (meaning you really want to DM, not just do it cause you can and/or the group needs one) then you would be MOST welcome here!
glocness

Postby glocness » 29 Aug 2012, 14:41

OK, got a DM. 4 players + DM (who used to DM at conventions btw). Send a reply to myself or this post if you're interested in joining us! Times yet to be set.
glocness

Postby glocness » 30 Aug 2012, 10:03

Looking to possibly be Tuesdays and or Saturdays for this particular group......times still being finalized. No update on house rules or source materials involved/included/allowed/used. I'll keep things posted! STILL GOT ROOM FOR MORE!!! :twisted:
glocness

Postby glocness » 03 Sep 2012, 19:25

OK, got 1 more player. Makes 5 players plus the DM. Anyone else wanna join in? We still have a lil room! Heck, I'm just pumped to be getting back into things! Had so much energy lately I been just thinking up character ideas. Lots of thoughts, but only 12 ideas stuck enough in my brain to write out basics on a word document. Can't wait to get rollin. come one come all, experienced players not required, there's a newbie amongst us already so we can all learn and have fun together.
glocness

Postby glocness » 10 Sep 2012, 12:04

Some group members are going to meet up at Cape Fear Games this Thursday at 8:30pm for face to face familiarization and discussion for those interested in attending and seeing the group.
glocness

Next

Return to Role Playing Games