DM Seeking players. Sunday. Light Rules, Fast moving.

Pen and Paper Role Playing Games. Discuss rules and recruit players for your games.

DM Seeking players. Sunday. Light Rules, Fast moving.

Postby Lizardsage » 03 Jun 2012, 19:05

Hello all,

Just moved into Wilmington for an internship, and I am going to be here till the end of July and was thinking of running a few sessions.

First, I am using a very loose rules system, sort of 3.5 derived, but mainly just because that was what I learned to play when I started. I also have a dynamic method of generating characters that means that you do not need to have a character sheet planned out ahead of time.

Low level characters (technically ignoring the leveling system), very low HP to keep it realistic and fast (If you get hit in the chest by a crossbow bolt, you should probably be on the floor in some agony). Expect explosions, feints, environmental interactions and creative attacks.

I run good games for beginners (I dont care if you dont know rules), though experience is certainly welcome. This time I am thinking of one taking inspiration from the Song of Fire and Ice (Game of thrones) series, though that's totally subject to change. Previous games I have run involve firefly, steampunk, traditional high fantasy and a New Jersey set zombie apocalypse game.

Sunday afternoon or early evening is best for me, but if there is another time, then I would be OK with that too. I need at least 2 more players, though 3 would be optimal.

Thank you, and I look forward to potentially seeing some of you.
Lizardsage

Return to Role Playing Games