The group formly known as Pickle's Peppers! Weds Night D&D

Pen and Paper Role Playing Games. Discuss rules and recruit players for your games.

Re: Pickle's Peppers! Wed. Night D&D group!

Postby CultD » 09 Jul 2012, 19:51

Hi, awesome group!
Our D&D Insider info right now is:
username - ajpope85@gmail.com
password - badmutha1

Thank you, Adam! :mrgreen:
CultD

Postby bdcjacko » 10 Jul 2012, 20:44

We are meeting tomorrow. Wear your adventuring shoes.
bdcjacko

Postby Fireballin » 11 Jul 2012, 13:08

Christ, you scared the crap out of me. I forgot that I gave you the DnD insider information and thought that someone had gotten into my email.
Fireballin

Postby bdcjacko » 19 Jul 2012, 20:34

Two week up date. So the Peppers have revisited the swamp fort of the necromancers. They broke into the outer wall. Once they jump the wall, they met up with some skeletons and ghouls and crap. After creating a bunch of havoc, they drew out one of the necromancer, named Karl by taking a crap in a barrel full of salt cod. They totally destroyed Karl and his small mob of ghouls and skeletons.

After re-killing the undead, Lizbray managed to destroy the lock on the door got Sim in disguised as Karl the necromancer. Inside he met a human necromancy and an elven necromancer named Tyle. After some banter about bears and necromancer stuff, Sim tricked Tyle into coming out to meet the party while Lizbray was trying to break into a library. No so unexpectedly zombies showed up and tried to ruin everyone's fun. After destroying another horde of the undead. The party cased the library, and found some nice 1st editions and a book written in a dead dialect of deep speech connected to the dark god Venca.
bdcjacko

Postby Ajax Rockhard » 03 Aug 2012, 23:26

Hello all. My name is Jonathan and I'm new to the Wilmington area and looking for a fun D&D 4e group to join. I posted a similar request on the Cape fear games rpg group facebook page and your former DM Geoffrey suggested I ask you guys if you needed another player since he left. Let me know if you need another fairly experience player. My phone number is 772 607 3699 and im open to texts or calls about playing. Either way, happy hunting :)
Ajax Rockhard

Postby bdcjacko » 06 Aug 2012, 10:44

We play on Wednesdays at 7. feel free to come by. I think they are level almost 8. I am the dm, we can figure out how to get you in the story.
bdcjacko

Postby lockpickingpickles » 06 Aug 2012, 14:20

I really like bringing yummies for our group to enjoy!
What are some of your favorite baked goodies that I can whip up some time?
Cakes, cookies, brownies, or bars! I'm up for trying my hand at anything. Even jello molds. Ha ha.
Or, I could always bring in those pickle snack packs. :]
lockpickingpickles

Postby Ajax Rockhard » 07 Aug 2012, 00:48

Hey thanks for the invite. I'm assuming you guys play at the game store so i'll stop by there Wednesday around 7. I'm a fan of cheetos and all baked good are delicious, especially those involving chocolate or nuts. I look forward to seeing you guys :) Thanks for the warm welcome.
Ajax Rockhard

Postby bdcjacko » 10 Aug 2012, 11:37

So the Peppers finally got out of the necro-fort with a book of Vecna in tow. It is cursed and started attracting other monsters like lizard folks. These lizard folk gave the Peppers a hell of a fight but the Peppers over came again. They made it back to Guson City where they found out the book was cursed and must be destroyed and they met a Dwarf Paladin. So of course instead of desposing of the book properly they decided to go find Groph and mine for gold.
bdcjacko

Postby bdcjacko » 15 Aug 2012, 21:04

So the Pepper's met up with Groph at Stonebiter Mine to start clearing out the east tunnel so the miners can get down there and start mining the ore. And wouldn't you know it, they run into some gels and rust monsters right out of the gate. But the Pepper manage to kill everything like usual.

Also new fumble rules we are going to start running:

Melee
1 Hits adjacent ally or attacker if none for max damage
2 Hits adjacent ally or attacker if none for normal damage
3 Hits adjacent ally or attacker if none for half damage
4 Provokes Opportunity Attack from Target, taken immediately
5 Knocks any and all adjacent allies to you or target prone
6 Takes a -2 to attack until end of next turn
7 Takes a -2 to all defences till next turn
8 Takes a -1 to attack until end of next turn
9 Takes a -1 to all defences till next turn
10 Falls prone
11 Drops weapon
12 Normal Miss

Range
1 Hits nearest ally within 2 squares of target or attacker if none for max damage
2 Hits nearest ally within 2 squares of target or attacker if none for normal damage
3 Hits nearest ally within 2 squares of target or attacker if none for half damage
4 Target dodges and can move 2 in any direction
5 Knocks any ally within 2 squares of target prone or attacker if none
6 Takes a -2 to attack until end of next turn
7 Takes a -2 to all defences till next turn
8 Takes a -1 to attack until end of next turn
9 Takes a -1 to all defences till next turn
10 Falls prone
11 Drops weapon
12 Normal Miss
bdcjacko

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing Games