Experienced gamer looking for a home

Pen and Paper Role Playing Games. Discuss rules and recruit players for your games.

Experienced gamer looking for a home

Postby Rrast » 15 Jan 2012, 10:56

Are there any home campaign or living Pathfinder games in the area? I'm afraid Pathfinder may not be that popular in Wilmington, but I'm still looking.

I'm 36 years old, an avid gamer who as played and run hundreds of roleplaying games. I'm a big fan of Pathfinder, 3.5 and Savage Worlds, but I'm more interested in good people who enjoy a good game. I'm looking for a mature group who get together on a regular basis. I just moved to the area and would really like to find an experienced group.

If you know of a good gaming group I would appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction. We gamers need to look out for one another. :)
Rrast

Re: Experienced gamer looking for a home

Postby JRTheFerret » 16 Jan 2012, 16:12

I'm interested in jumping into a game. however, I don't have the time to run it and I've really been wanting to play in a star wars campaign.

This this is something you'd like to do, let me know
JRTheFerret

Postby heath » 16 Jan 2012, 17:25

Rrast wrote:Are there any home campaign or living Pathfinder games in the area? I'm afraid Pathfinder may not be that popular in Wilmington, but I'm still looking.

I'm 36 years old, an avid gamer who as played and run hundreds of roleplaying games. I'm a big fan of Pathfinder, 3.5 and Savage Worlds, but I'm more interested in good people who enjoy a good game. I'm looking for a mature group who get together on a regular basis. I just moved to the area and would really like to find an experienced group.

If you know of a good gaming group I would appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction. We gamers need to look out for one another. :)

Pathfinder is pretty popular in the area for the size of our town. Just based on sales and from talking with customers I would say it does pretty well overall. Good luck getting a group going and if I overhear anyone in the store talking about a pathfinder group I'll make sure to send them to this thread.
heath
Site Admin

Postby warlock24 » 07 Feb 2012, 21:40

My friends and I play on Mondays, 7:00. It is a homebrew Pathfinder. It's a smaller group, but it allows for us to get more done. Both the DM and the other player are very knowledgeable. My email is JLMyers24@gmail.com. I can pass on any numbers to the DM to set up a time to come out, if you would like.
~Jason
warlock24

Return to Role Playing Games