D&D 4e Looking for Players

Pen and Paper Role Playing Games. Discuss rules and recruit players for your games.

D&D 4e Looking for Players

Postby Hagios » 16 Feb 2011, 22:42

I am currently looking to start a campaign based on the 4th edition rules. This is not the enounters groups that run on wednesday nights, though I encourage people to play that as well. Looking for 4 to 6 players. Based upon the best night to play for everyone, we will schedule game sessions around that. If you do not wish to buy books to play, that is fine. Send me a message through the forum message system with specifics about your character and I'll use the character builder program and print a character sheet out for you.

I'm looking to make this a long term group, but will keep the game flexible to allow new players in. Post here if you have interest and we'll decide on a good day to play. Again, if you need help making a character sheet, message me and we'll get it figured out.

Jeff Martyn
Hagios

Re: D&D 4e Looking for Players

Postby Thron » 11 Mar 2011, 11:16

This will probably be too late for this. But I am interested in the group. I don't have the books at the moment, but I will order them as soon as needed.
Thron

Postby Hagios » 11 Mar 2011, 15:38

The group has not started yet, despite the post being weeks old. Sadly, there are many people who don't like 4th edition because it's not their old familiar 3rd edition. Message me back using the forums, once we get enough people together, we're going to start up a campaign called "The Scales of War"

If you have a dndinsider account, character creation will be very easy, though I will allow you to make a character on my account so that you don't have to go out and buy all the books to create a character. If you do wish to buy the books, the store does keep them in stock, it's possible to walk in and buy every single one published, though you might have trouble carrying the library to your car :lol:

I would like 4-6 people to play, and we have not chosen a day yet to play. Depending on the schedule for everyone, we can meet any day of the week, or multiple times a week.
Hagios

Postby Thron » 11 Mar 2011, 15:47

Hagios wrote:The group has not started yet, despite the post being weeks old. Sadly, there are many people who don't like 4th edition because it's not their old familiar 3rd edition. Message me back using the forums, once we get enough people together, we're going to start up a campaign called "The Scales of War"

If you have a dndinsider account, character creation will be very easy, though I will allow you to make a character on my account so that you don't have to go out and buy all the books to create a character. If you do wish to buy the books, the store does keep them in stock, it's possible to walk in and buy every single one published, though you might have trouble carrying the library to your car :lol:

I would like 4-6 people to play, and we have not chosen a day yet to play. Depending on the schedule for everyone, we can meet any day of the week, or multiple times a week.

Yeah, I have found some bundles online for pretty cheap. Though, I will be buying some books from the store as well. I <3 3rd edition, but 4th is okay to me as well. I honestly, didn't like 3rd edition at first either haha. I will keep checking this thread out, but I am always interested. So you have at least +1 right now. :D
Thron

Postby heath » 11 Mar 2011, 16:08

If you all need us to special order anything please let us know and all special orders will have our usual discount prices. :)

Just e-mail us at info@capefeargames.com if there is a book you would like us to get for you and we typically will have it within a few days. As long as it is a 4E book and not a weird rpg that we might have a hard time selling we can special order it without any money down.
heath
Site Admin

Postby Thron » 11 Mar 2011, 21:21

I'm not sure what all I am going to order, but I will definitely stop by the store to see first. :D I'm coming soon to play some Magic anyways. Been building some decks and playing with a friend. (I'm new to Magic)
Thron

Return to Role Playing Games