Looking for Tabletop Game

Pen and Paper Role Playing Games. Discuss rules and recruit players for your games.

Looking for Tabletop Game

Postby TimbillyOSU » 27 Sep 2010, 10:48

Looking to try to join a tabletop RPG either at CFG or the surrounding area. I live in Lake Waccamaw, but I'd be willing to travel that way once a week.

I prefer D&D (either 3.5 or 4), but I have played Vampire, Werewolf, and Dark Heresy and would be open to any of them or others if you don't mind a session or 2 of me learning the system as I play.

I can DM for D&D (and the others if players are patient enough with me) but I would prefer someone else to do it.

Probably just be myself. My g/f might join, but she's never played and I would make sure she's up to scratch before the first session.

I am available any evening Mon-Thurs and possibly some weekends.
TimbillyOSU

Re: Looking for Tabletop Game

Postby heath » 28 Sep 2010, 20:31

You should stop by wednesday nights at 7pm for D&D encounters. It's totally free and a good way to learn the 4.0 system.
heath
Site Admin

Postby Mar-Gor » 29 Sep 2010, 15:03

I am also looking for a group to start up with. Interested specifically in DnD 3.5 and The white wolf systems(the old world of darkness and the new world of darkness settings). I am experienced with both
Mar-Gor

Postby Gol Imish » 05 Dec 2010, 15:39

All -

If you are interested in a D&D encounters game (with possible campaign to follow...) let me know. I need 3-5 players. I would prefer to play the campaign in 3.5, but I am flexible...

KDB
Gol Imish

Return to Role Playing Games