White Wolf(Old or new system)or DnD 3.5?

Pen and Paper Role Playing Games. Discuss rules and recruit players for your games.

White Wolf(Old or new system)or DnD 3.5?

Postby Mar-Gor » 20 Sep 2010, 14:01

Hey folks. I'm new to Cape Fear Games, but I was totally stoked to see such enthusiasm in the store from the people rocking out the magic:the gathering. I don't play that though. I'm looking for a group that is currently or trying to get started a game in either DnD 3.5 or a white wolf game(don't care what game in said system...i've done em all) I have lived here for 3 years, and my rping group is back in Greensboro where my family lives....so I get to go play something once every few months or so when school is on break. I've been playing for around 11 years now, so I got the ability down pretty much. I tend to play fighter types in DnD but I like to focus on what made me become a warrior usually. In white wolf I normally go political in vamp or werewolf or a cop if i play a human. I still GM the d10 Aberrant/Adventure/Trinity game in Greensboro, but I don't have my books available...so I can run it if you got the books for those games. Just in case it might bother some people...if you don't like a character with an accent...sorry in advance :lol: . I like to think of a personality for every character I make, which includes being from somewhere besides NC. Man I really hope There is a group looking to get one more. Keep up the gaming folks!
Mar-Gor

Re: White Wolf(Old or new system)or DnD 3.5?

Postby Thron » 21 Sep 2010, 18:45

I would be interested in joining a 3.5 group. Not familiar with White Wolf, but if you are willing to work with a noob then I would be game to try it out as well. :D
Thron

Postby TimbillyOSU » 27 Sep 2010, 10:50

I'd be up for it. Would you DM or want someone else to do it?

I'd be up for either 3.5 or whitewolf, though the latter would tkae a little refresher for me...
TimbillyOSU

Postby Mar-Gor » 27 Sep 2010, 14:14

im out of books for all the system, but I know the old white wolf system and i can get PDF's of the new and old, and prolly DnD 3.5 as well. Im not a DnD GM but ill totally smash out some vampire the masquerade or world of darkness.
Mar-Gor

Postby elijahfoxundercover » 31 Jan 2011, 18:37

I would LOVE to play in a vampire the Mas. game, I have all the books we might need and I have played quite a few times so shoot me an e-mail anytime, nathan@capturebynathan.com
elijahfoxundercover

Return to Role Playing Games