Dungeons & Dragons Group

Pen and Paper Role Playing Games. Discuss rules and recruit players for your games.

Dungeons & Dragons Group

Postby MikeR » 31 Jul 2010, 00:38

So im looking for a DnD group to join. Right now i own multiple books for the 3.5 edition but im not unwilling to get 4E stuff. I want to try and find a group who doesn't use figurines mainly because i think it limits the imagination behind the game. Im kinda a noob dm but i CAN do it if your willing to be patient with my campaigns. Also preferably looking for a group who is interested in doing multi-session campaigns and Maybe would like to try and do a Level of the Nine Hells from Manual of the Plains (not sure it applies to 4E but don't see why it wouldn't)

Ive never really hung around much at CFG but it would probably be good for me to find a social spot hahah.

Anyways if you'd like to try and start one just contact me at
mlregister93@gmail.com
MikeR

Re: Dungeons & Dragons Group

Postby Mar-Gor » 18 Sep 2010, 13:50

Hey there, my name is Dave and I just found out about CFGames. I've been in a group in Greensboro where I used to live for 11 years now, and I love me some 3.5 DnD...not a fan of 4.0 though. If you want to get together after finding some people then I am totally down. I only get to play now when school is on break so I can do the 3 hour drive.
Mar-Gor

Postby Hyway » 20 Sep 2010, 20:08

If you guys ever decide to go old school back to 1980 give me a holler
Hyway

Postby Gol Imish » 05 Dec 2010, 15:37

All -

If you are interested in a D&D encounters game (with possible campaign to follow...) let me know. I need 3-5 players. I would prefer to play the campaign in 3.5, but I am flexible...

KDB
Gol Imish

Postby Mar-Gor » 06 Jan 2011, 04:53

Due to school schedule I will have at least sunday free this semester, anyone looking to get a 3.5 DnD game rolling on sunday afternoons?
Mar-Gor

Return to Role Playing Games