Selling 7000+ Magic The Gathering Cards for $50 (OBO)

We are not responsible for any trades done here.

Selling 7000+ Magic The Gathering Cards for $50 (OBO)

Postby ItsGopher » 03 Aug 2010, 13:55

I made a post on craigslist, so I am just going to copy and paste the information over; There are two images located on the craigslist post http://wilmington.craigslist.org/tag/1877630218.html But I will add them to the thread for convenience.

I bought a lot from Troll and Toad awhile back (http://www.trollandtoad.com/p274860.html) was the exact item priced at 69.99. I ended up not playing MtG much, and am now moving back to California. There is roughly 7000+ cards in here, I have bought a few booster packs and added them to the box that you see below, but for a safe reference we will say 7000 :)

"Just received it today and sorted out the colors, I got a pretty even amount of Green/Red and White, the lot consisted of a lot of Black & Blue, I had about 10 Chinese cards and 1 Spanish card, about 300 artifact cards and 14 or so Unhinged cards. So far I have noticed writing on 2 of the cards and 1 card was in really bad shape. overall you cant beat the price on this one, I give this 4 stars because I really like this product, everything came as shown on the picture. I would probably buy another one but I think the doubles may stack pretty high if I do =D Thanks Troll and Toad =)
-- By Michael Rush from Wilmington, North Carolina on October 14, 2009
"

^was my review of the product, and it is fairly accurate. I believe that I tossed the Chinese Cards and Spanish cards out. The unhinged cards may or may not be in there as well. ^

As the link stated its mostly common/uncommon cards. I have added some cards to this myself, so there may be a few rares in there. Nothing too great though. Somewhere scattered in the mix is a full green deck that I built, It was an "okay" deck, wouldn't beat most decks.. thats for sure!

In any case, I am looking to sell this for $50 , thats about 20 bucks cheaper than ordered off troll and toad.

**A few things before you decide to reply**
These MUST be sold before August 6th BEFORE 11pm, as my plane leaves Raleigh at 6:30 AM on Saturday
You MUST be able to come by and pick them up from me, I am unable to deliver them via mail, or deliver to your house.
I am NOT selling individual cards, please don't come here and expect to look through each individual card, I don't mind if you skim through them, but I will not sell singles. This is being sold as a Lot. My review of the product is very descriptive, as are the other reviews of the product if you are interested in looking at the link
These come as shown in the picture, in the big box, And there is a top half to it that I have.

Please TEXT me or E-Mail me (A text would be great, but if you don't have a cell phone an E-Mail works as well) After we have talked in texts and found that you are interested I will call you with directions on how to get to my condo.

My cell number is 910-262-5941 -- Please, if you use the number TEXT me first, I do not want to hear my phone ringing at all hours of the night, a text is more bearable :P If you have any questions regarding what I am selling please feel free to ask them, and I will answer them to the best of my ability!

My E-Mail address is michaelrush84@gmail.com

**I am in no way affiliated with Troll and Toad, or any other card shop. This is my private bulk lot that I am looking to get rid of before moving back to California**
ItsGopher

Return to Trading Post