Looking to sell any and all! Please read for details.

We are not responsible for any trades done here.

Looking to sell any and all! Please read for details.

Postby rkdowdy64 » 24 May 2010, 19:22

I have been an avid Card Collector for many years, and have amassed quite the odd assortment and massive collection of various TCG's.

Pokemon!

Going back to the Days of Red, Blue, and Yellow, the Pokemon Card game caught my imaginaiton. Now, i am left with a small sorted collection, contianing only a few hundred cards from the Gym Leader sets. There are a few odd balls, some from the Team Rocket Set and the Base Sets. Various Foils, some Japaneese Cards. All show some signs of play. I honestly couldn't mention an asking price, but i am sure a Collector would be more interested that someone playing on a regular basis. See below for contact details.

Magic: The Gathering

Long before Pokemon! ever held my sway, there was Magic. Currently there are a wide variety of cards ranging from the early and mid 90's up till about a year or so ago. I have two boxes full, massive amount of Mana, all ranging from various blocks and sets. I have cards ranging in all colors, but blue and artifacts are the most prodominant of my collection. I have never played foils down to some hard to find commons and off-the wall rares. See below for contact details.

Yu-Gi-Oh!

In high school, Yu-Gi-Oh was my TCG of choice. It's simple play made it very easy to pickup and the intriguing anime helped build the game, and both were inevitably going to tank. I have over a thousand cards, unplayed commons and a binder of foil rare cards that most collector's drool over. I admit, i got lucky, and inherited not one, but two of my friends collections. I have not played since the time of the Yata-Garasu deck-lock strategy. This was circa 5 years ago. See below for contact details.

Overall, most all of my cards are in excellent, playable conditions. as far as near mint, mint, decent, what not, well, that is up to you. I am willing to take pictures, search for certain cards, etc. i have not had the time recently to go through all of the above mentioned set, because, well, quite frankly, it's going to take some time. If you would like to inquire, i accept any and all emails at derfel@live.com. please, make sure you include "TCG request : "NAME OF TCG HERE" as your subject line and i'll see what i can find for you. Sometime in the near future (a day off or something) i'll make an excel spreadsheet encompassing all the cards so you may browse and make your requests. When you do email, please have an idea of what you'd like to spend in mind and include that with your request please.

thank you for any and all inquiries! My name isRichard Dowdy, and thank you.
rkdowdy64

Return to Trading Post