Jim's Gaming Gathering Saturday, August 27, at Noon

Upcoming tournaments and events. You may post your own events here if you have asked for space.

Jim's Gaming Gathering Saturday, August 27, at Noon

Postby andrew » 15 Aug 2011, 10:39

http://www.google.com/calendar/event?ei ... a/New_York
Greetings, all! Right now I can't make the Thursday night get-togethers (long story), so my next Gaming Gathering will be Saturday, August 27th, starting at noon. Here's what I'll be bringing with me:
RED NOVEMBER: A cooperative game where Russian submarine sailors work together to keep the sinking sub's nuclear reactor from exploding -- or get the @#$% off the sub before it blows!
ALIEN FRONTIERS: Send your ships to colonize the planet, getting the benefits (and points) needed to win.
COSMIC ENCOUNTER: Compete and cooperate to get five outside colonies and victory! Plus there are so many cool alien powers in play...
SUPER MUNCHKIN: Because even "good" super heroes can scheme and backstab each otherin the race to level 10!
ROAD KILL RALLY: Because racing would be improved if the drivers could attack each other and mow down pedestrians...
FLUXX: It's simple, it's quick, and it's a game where you can win by having Milk and Cookies.
SMALLWORLD: Which race can conquer the known world? When will you have to put your race in decline to get a new one to conquer the known world?
See you there!
Jim Lynch
andrew
Site Admin

Return to Store News